DareNFT tokens of the BSCStation Community pool were SOLD OUT in just a moment!

🔥🔥🔥 Kind reminder: The Guaranteed round is live now! Please join via: https://bscstation.finance/#/launchpad/TBA/29
Don’t forget the next events:
⏰Listing on PancakeSwap: 2:30PM, October 13 (UTC)
⏰ Claiming time: 3:00PM, October 13 (UTC)
Dear users, DareNFT IDO is in 3 days. Please kindly note down the following timeline:
✅Staking Eligibility for IDO allocation Deadline: 9AM, October 11 (UTC)
✅ Community Round whitelist starts: 9AM, October 1 (UTC)
✅ Community Round whitelist ends: 9AM, October 10 (UTC)
✅ Community Round whitelist winners announced: 9AM, October 11 (UTC)
✅ User Allocation shown on website:  4PM, October 11 (UTC)
✅ Guaranteed Round JOIN POOL Opens: 4AM, October 12 (UTC)
✅ Guaranteed Round JOIN POOL Closes: 1PM, October 12 (UTC)
✅ Community Round JOIN POOL Opens: 4AM, October 12 (UTC)
✅ Community Round JOIN POOL Closes: 1PM, October 12 (UTC)
✅ Listing time: 2:30PM, October 13 (UTC)
✅ Token claim: 3PM, October 13 (UTC)
🔥 $DNFT token details:
❇️ Total supply: 100,000,000,000 DNFT
❇️ Initial market cap: $475,000
❇️ Price per $DNFT: $0.0002
❇️ Total Raise on BSC Station Launchpad: $100,000
❇️ Swap currency: BUSD
❇️ IDO Vesting: 25% at TGE, lock for 1 month, then release the rest (75%) from month 2.
👉 Users need to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or required BSCS-BNB/ BSCS-BUSD LP tokens in one of the IDO pools for IDO Guaranteed Allocation.
⏰ Listing on PancakeSwap at: 2:30 – 3PM, October 13 (UTC)
– Start trading: 3PM, October 13 (UTC)
🚀 Listing price: TBA
– Add liquidity pool: 2:30PM, October 13 (UTC)
– 30 minutes ( 2:30PM – 3PM) are for anti-bot purpose.
– Trading is not recommended during this time ‼️
DareNFT Official Media Channels:
🔸 Website: https://darenft.com/

Related Posts