Credefi is an innovative hybrid of FinTech Solution and DeFi Protocol connecting cryptocurrency lenders with SME borrowers from the traditional economy, using an innovative and user-friendly approach.
With a team of 40+ years of experience in finance, involved with the traditional industry as well as the crypto ecosystem since 2016, Credefi aims to resolve some of the key challenges of DeFi and TradFi:
- DeFi yields are inconsistent, fragile and evaporate in bear markets
- SMEs are underserved by banks, borrowing at high interest rates and oversized collaterals
On a mission to change decentralized lending, Credefi’s much-awaited IDO will take place on the leading Cardano-based launchpad — CardStarter, on November 8 at 3 PM UTC and will last for 24 hours.
Important Dates Regarding Credefi IDO
Please take note of these important dates regarding the Credefi IDO:
- Sunday, October 31 at 3 PM UTC: CardStarter Whitelist Registration Opens
- Wednesday, November 3 at 3 PM UTC: Whitelist Registration Closes
- Monday, November 8 at 3 PM UTC: CardStater Pool opens & IDO begins
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 3 PM UTC: CardStater IDO ends
30,000,000 $CREDI Tokens will be offered for sale on the CardStarter launchpad, representing 3% of the total token supply. 34% of public sale tokens will be unlocked at the Token Generation Event (TGE), 33% will be unlocked 1 month later and the final 33% will be unlocked 2 months after TGE.
The exact date and time of the Token Generation Event and listing on exchanges will be announced in a subsequent press release.
What are the key token and IDO metrics?
- Tokens for public sale: 30,000,000 (3% of total supply)
- Price: $0.014
- Vesting: 34% unlocked at TGE, 33% unlocked in 1 month, 33% after 2 months
- Total amount of public sale: $420,000
- Total amount of private and public sales: $2,195,000
- Initial market cap: $756,000 (54M $CREDI tokens)
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000
Steps To Qualify for The Whitelist
The registration window will be open for 72 hours, from Sunday, October 31 at 3PM UTC to Wednesday, November 3 at 3PM UTC.
To win a spot in the whitelist you must perform the following steps:
To register for Credefi IDO, you must have a tier-qualifying number of CARDS tokens staked on the CardStarter launchpad:
- Please read the most recent tiers article to learn about tier requirements. The higher your tier, the more CREDI tokens you will be eligible to purchase at IDO.
- Please read the staking guide to learn how to stake your CARDS if you have yet to complete this process.
CardStarter IDOs require users to undergo KYC — you can do so by following this link (if you haven’t done it already).
Your KYC must be completed and verified by the end of the registration window. If your KYC is not verified by November 3 at 3PM UTC, we cannot guarantee you’ll be whitelisted.
Head over to pools.cardstarter.io to register!
Please note you have to connect your ERC-20 wallet (MetaMask, etc.) to access the platform.
Click on the Credefi box (below where it says IDO status) to open the registration window.
Once in the registration window, click “Register”. This will open up your connected wallet to complete the transaction. Please confirm the transaction and give it a few minutes to go through.
Click Register On The Right To Register.
Once the transaction is confirmed, the button will say “Registered”, and your CARDS tokens will now be locked until 7 days after the end of the IDO.
If you staked, registered, and KYC’d properly, your address will be whitelisted and you can complete your purchase during IDO time — you will have 24 hours to do so and your tokens are guaranteed, so there is no rush / gas wars.
We thank the Credefi community for all the help and support in building the future of decentralized lending!
Credefi is a first mover hybrid of a FinTech and DeFi solution connecting crypto lenders of stablecoins and SME borrowers from the real economy. Credefi’s platform enables decentralized and secured lending to portfolios of business projects or individual companies, protecting lenders while providing them fixed APY.
The protocol resolves the key challenges that DeFi and TradFi are facing today: DeFi’s inconsistent yields that evaporate in bear markets, speculative borrowers that are fickle and cannot satisfy DeFi lending supply, as well as the difficulty for SMEs to get TradFi funding at normal interest rates.